Divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership.

When deciding on a divorce settlement or dissolution of a civil partnership, your pension in the Scheme would normally be taken into account by the court.

This can be done by:

If you want a Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) or more information about your pension and divorce, please contact the Pensions Administration Team.

Please be aware...

The Trustee charges administration fees to arrange some elements of pension sharing. Make sure you read the Trustee’s Pension Sharing Schedule of Charges as part of planning how to share your pension.