Updating my personal details

It’s important to tell the Trustee if your personal details change. This means that we’ll use the right details and you’ll always receive any important information about your pension. 

You can change your address by logging into your pension account on the Portal. If you haven’t already registered, watch our step-by-step guide and register here. If you need help changing your address online, follow our step-by-step instructions.

If you’d rather to provide this in writing, contact the Pensions Administration Team